cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEEDING MEDICAL ATTENSION

This is garbage. Burned my hands with the corroded batteries in this garbage. I am looking to sue you. The Can of spray mist is outdated and years past use and doesn't work. I want my money back. I am contacting ebay and the police.for sending this lethal air wick canister with leaked and dried out battery acid inside. Was not new . It's at least 5 years old and dangerous garbage this seller is sending in US MAIL.  I opened this and the batteries are corroded beyond recognition from age  and dry battery acid powder everywhere and all over my hand s and floor and table. My hands are in rubber gloves now. I don't want this criminal to get away with this. How may I get his name address and police precinct he is in so that I can get hospital and doctors bills charged to this criminal.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@jiwes_23 

You can report this to YOUR local police department and they can contact Ebay to obtain the information regarding the seller. If you are holding the seller liable for your injuries, you may want to go to small claims court.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Did you go to your Purchase history, locate the item, and clicked RETURN THIS ITEM because the Item is Not as Described?  You need to click MORE in order to see that option.  The buyer will have to accept the return and pay for return shipping, or he can simply refund you without returning the item.

You want the seller's name and address?  It should be on the package.  You'll have to do research to discover the information of the police department in his area.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@jiwes_23 

You can report this to YOUR local police department and they can contact Ebay to obtain the information regarding the seller. If you are holding the seller liable for your injuries, you may want to go to small claims court.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@jiwes_23 

< so that I can get hospital and doctors bills charged to this criminal >    

Did your insurance pay these bills?  If so, coordinate with your insurance company and let them go after this guy.  You might have to get a lawyer to sue for pain and suffering and anything else s/he can think of, if you can get one to take the case on contingency basis.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply