cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Items Shipped in One Package. How do I have them all included in Tracking?

I'm shipping 4 items to the same buyer.

Shipping cost is free.

How do I account for all the items in the one package?

Printing a mailing label only shows one of the items.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Describe it as if there are no pictures.
Take pictures as if there is no description.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Multiple Items Shipped in One Package. How do I have them all included in Tracking?

Normally, you should have been able to combine all items from the same buyer to one shipping label, and the tracking number would be assigned to each. Otherwise, you could print a label for one of the items, using a corrected weight and size, and apply that single tracking number to each of the other orders in that one package.

If all items are not on one shipping receipt, I would recommend printing out all four packing lists for both your records and the buyer's shipment.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Normally, you should have been able to combine all items from the same buyer to one shipping label, and the tracking number would be assigned to each. Otherwise, you could print a label for one of the items, using a corrected weight and size, and apply that single tracking number to each of the other orders in that one package.

If all items are not on one shipping receipt, I would recommend printing out all four packing lists for both your records and the buyer's shipment.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply