cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for help with a return situation.

I mixed-up 2 orders  and shipped them to the wrong addresses. Customer #1 opened the package and thus USPS did not accept back as being "REFUSED."'  Customer #2 did not open his and was able to have it shipped back to me today. So, he's all done. - I have no problem with sending Customer #1 a return shipping label, but unfortunately my return settings require the return label to be the responsibility of the customer, thus after he submitted a return request I have no option to send him a label through eBay. My only option available is to refund him. I really need this item back so that I can re-ship it to customer #2. Customer #1 already stated he would ship it back provided he had a label. - Just wondering if anyone knows of a way through eBay that I can send him a label at this point? Any help will be greatly appreciated! 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Looking for help with a return situation.

You can create a label through paypal. Print it to a jpeg and pdf instead of paper. Send the jpeg to the buyer in an eBay message.  If they can't get it to print, used the masked email address on the order details to send them the pdf.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply