cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing of EMPTY collectible beer cans tips/tricks??

I have been buying and selling on eBay for almost 25 years and am well versed in the policies/regulations, etc. of selling the various items on eBay and have just recently decided to sell off my beer can collection. Unfortunately, sometimes the listings get removed by eBay due to "violation of the alcohol policy" which prohibits the sale of ALCOHOL CONTAINING CONTAINERS (primarily wine) unless authorized to do so. All of my cans are EMPTY which I always mention in the description. I've been told putting the word EMPTY in the title as well should remedy the issue but it has not. Many of my cans were issued purely as a collectible and never contained alcohol but are completely sealed which I show in all of my photos. It's been pretty much hit-or-miss with regard to listings getting removed since I have multiple listings with the exact same format (e.g., EMPTY in the title and description) and sometimes they get removed and other times not. Contacting customer support is a complete waste of time because: #1, I can't understand half of the words they are saying, and #2, they have no clue with regard to collectibles and what aspects affect their collectability/value. I've been told multiple times that the photos need to show the item is empty by opening it yet the many sealed/purely collectible cans would obviously be degraded if I did so....

ANY HELP??? TIA

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0