cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's there away i can see the refunds i made?

I gave a buyer a refund, but i can find it. Now buyer is asking for a refund, I don't want to double refund. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: It's there away i can see the refunds i made?

That makes more sense.  You said you refunded him and then he repurchased the item.  If so, you should be fine.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Go to your order and locate the transaction.  It will show refunded if this was done.  I happen to have one and will show you what it looks like.  Notice you can click on the details.011.JPG

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hello and thank you. I sent the refund 2 days ago and the buyer placed the return today. It's only showing the returned but nothing about the refund. It could be that my refund didn't went thought? 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

What do you mean by 'the buyer placed the return today'?  Did you look at your payout?  Refunds can also be found there.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Buyer emailed me 4 days ago that the package was delivered to his old address and package was sent back to me. I received package next day and he told me he want to repurchase. I refunded the money and place item back for him to repurchase. He received the package today to the updated it address and also i found out about the returned.  I just don't want to refund him twice. I can't find no where is my refund went through. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Let me look at my payout. Thx

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

That makes more sense.  You said you refunded him and then he repurchased the item.  If so, you should be fine.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for your help and time.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply