cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a senior citizen and got covid. Too sick to source and sell

I got my shots in March but still caught a milder case of covid, which I was able to stay home.  Covid also gave me a present of severe infected saliva gland. Looked Like I had mumps!  Energy level pummeled to non-exsistent

So my August and Sept sales dropped and  below top-rated then to one a week. I have a store as well.  Got a message today saying I am in jeopardy of suspension and other things.

Does Ebay take Covid pandemic into account?  Can I call? LOL  tell someone who may give a crap?

I am now getting out more and listing my finds, but still tires me.

My listings are still selling but not at their preferred  rate.

Please asking for advice.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: I am a senior citizen and got covid. Too sick to source and sell

I suggest you END all of your listings until you are back up to `100%.  You should have done that when you first contracted the virus.  You can give ebay a call and see if they can help.

Customer Service on ebay.com, the USA site, is only for members located in the USA and Canada, between the hours of 5am-10pm Pacific Time. Click on HELP & CONTACT at the top right corner of most screens.  Work through the questions.  At the end you can either send a message or use the Call Me option.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support/m-p/32016431#M1783851

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply