cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to report a Seller Cursing me in ebay messages?

One seller is cursing me and being very rude in eBay messages. I have Never encountered this before but would like to report it to eBay customer service. How to report a Seller?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to report a Seller Cursing me in ebay messages?

It's not allowed on eBay either. In my response to you in this thread from a few hours ago, I provided the link you can use to report the seller.

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You can report the seller for violating policy here:

https://www.ebay.com/help/action?topicid=4022

Something must have prompted this behavior. If you post back with a description of what led up to it (problem with item received, etc.), there may be other actions to take.

Inceptions

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I gave the seller a Neutral Feed back that was given based on undeniable facts. The seller called me a liar and used the F-Word several times in a PM to me.  I did not respond. It was very unwarranted.

This behavior should not be allowed on eBay. I have never encountered  this before. I find no place where buyers can block unruly sellers. I find no place on eBay where I can flag a message from a Seller for staff review. This site should have protection from Sellers, just as they do for protection from buyers.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

At the moment, I feel like taking my business elsewhere. This kind of behavior in not allowed on other sites and is easily reportable...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

It's not allowed on eBay either. In my response to you in this thread from a few hours ago, I provided the link you can use to report the seller.

Inceptions

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes, I see it. I missed that reply earlier. I don't think it was there.

Thank you kindly for your help in the matter. I hope you have a Great Weekend!

Thanks...

Message 6 of 6
latest reply