cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you NOT refund shipping fees on a return?

I had a customer order 2 items, I just charged the shipping cost for one and put them in the same box.  Unfortunately the one that had the shipping charge on it is the one she returned.  We had agreed that I would not be refunding the original shipping.  BUT now don't see a way to pay her without including the shipping.  Have called and talked to EBAY customer service.  The original suggestion they gave me was to report the BUYER, which I said I felt was NOT RIGHT, since it wasn't her fault & that they had to have a better solution, that to create a problem where there isn't one as big of company as EBAY is.  I have been waiting for a call back from whomever it was escalated to, but still haven't heard.  Any Ideas out there?  

She had ordered 2 different perfumes, I gather she is a reseller herself.  One of the bottles is sweating on the inside after it sits, still smells fine but guessing she cant resell.  I said ok with return.  Ebay has already charged me almost $10 to do the return label (my original shipping cost was $6.70), I don't feel like I should pay for that since she has kept one of the bottles and that was the cost to ship.  HELP 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0