cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I leave feedback without using my user name?

kaber-3984
Rising Star

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you mean so that the seller doesn't see, you can't.  But your username is disguised with an a***b alias (similar to but not the same alias as when you are bidding) to everyone other than you and the seller on the seller's profile.  And everyone can see the feedback you left for others on YOUR feedback profile (which indicates that you haven't left any yet despite receiving 4 ratings from different sellers; if you only intend to leave negative or neutral feedback expect sellers who can check your feedback--like if you make a Best Offer--to decide if you are a good buyer to decide not to do business with you).

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Your eBay ID will only be visible to you and the seller. Log out of your account and then look at your feedback, everyone will see what you're seeing.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If you mean so that the seller doesn't see, you can't.  But your username is disguised with an a***b alias (similar to but not the same alias as when you are bidding) to everyone other than you and the seller on the seller's profile.  And everyone can see the feedback you left for others on YOUR feedback profile (which indicates that you haven't left any yet despite receiving 4 ratings from different sellers; if you only intend to leave negative or neutral feedback expect sellers who can check your feedback--like if you make a Best Offer--to decide if you are a good buyer to decide not to do business with you).

Message 3 of 3
latest reply