cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harassing Buyer

I recently had a buyer buy a NWT pair of hybrid shorts. He messaged me several times being extremely rude and I reported him 2x- didn’t hear anything about the reports. Then once he received the item he messaged me asking me out on a date”if I was cute” I told him I’m happily married but thank you. He then decided he didn’t like the shorts and went on a rampage for a refund and said the item was damaged when it wasn’t - it was new with tags! And he left a negative review - I blocked him. But how do I get this removed?  eBay says they won’t remove it bc it doesn’t violate any of their policies- but what about my business? I am actually scared that this guy has my name and address! He has been extremely rude and volatile and inappropriate. I just want the review removed and him investigated! Why didn’t I hear anything about me reporting him? 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Harassing Buyer

Hi @missa3985 

Did you offer to accept a return of the item for a refund?  That’s what I would do.

The buyer apparently didn’t understand what ‘hybrid shorts’ meant … (neither did I BTW) … as you didn’t mention ‘swimming trunks’ in your listing.

The buyer’s flirting is disconcerting, but concentrate on getting the neg removed.  The buyer is likely to revise it once they know you’re willing to accept a return.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply