cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a question answered. I asked the question, there is no feedback link and this was the answe

I asked the question, there is no feedback link and this was the answer and this is the answer I got: 

We only remove feedback in specific circumstances, like if a buyer didn't pay, used abusive language, or didn't follow our policies. We may also remove a buyer's feedback if we closed an eBay Money Back Guarantee case and found that you fulfilled your responsibilities to the buyer.  The feedback rating won't be removed if there was an issue with the item, or if the rating is a matter of opinion. 

Isn't that ridiculous and sad? Everyone reading this should demand eBay take money out of the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in their profits and provide real, live customer service for the people that provide eBay with billions in profits.   
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Getting a question answered. I asked the question, there is no feedback link and this was the a

What was the question, and who did you ask? Perhaps your question was misinterpreted. It happens, particularly if you were using the chat assistant, which is just a simple bot.

You may be better off asking your question here.

If you are having problems leaving feedback for a recent purchase, try another browser or another link. You should be able to leave feedback within sixty days of receiving an item (ninety days from purchase if there is no tracking), if the transaction has not already received feedback or if the listing or seller has not been removed from the site.

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/leave_feedback

Message 2 of 2
latest reply