cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY STILL STEALING FROM SELLER AGAIN ?

I NEVER GET BACK MY $$$FEES FROM THE SELLING IMAC, THAT THE RACIST BUYER SEND BACK BROKEN AND HAD TO REFUND ? EBAY NEED TO GIVE ME BACK MY $ FEES BACK, DOES EBAY STILL STEALING $ FROM PEOPLE AS WELL ??

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Hi @mhd59michel 

If you refunded the buyer yourself using eBay's 'refund link' ... then you should get your fees back.  If you waited for eBay to refund the buyer for you ... then you forfeited your fees, as well as received a defect.

UNASKED FOR ADVICE:  The purpose of replying to negative feedback is to reassure future buyers that it is safe to buy from you ... and, hopefully, suggesting that the buyer may have been mistaken.  Leaving a scathing, unprofessional reply (that includes name-calling and insults) only reinforces the buyer's negative opinion of you, which is the opposite of what you want.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

@mhd59michel 

If an item is returned used or damaged, you can issue a partial refund to the buyer.

There are guidelines regarding the amount of deduction from the refund you are allowed, depending on the condition of the returned item.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/managing-returns-refunds/handling-return-requests?id=4115#section2

According to Ebay:

You are not eligible for any fee credits when you deduct from the buyer’s refund because they returned the item used or damaged.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

HELLO............ I AM THE ONE TO HAVE THE ITEM RETURNED HERE, AND HAD TO GIVE BACJ A FULL REFUNF TO THE "RACIST' BUYER, LIAR AND THIEF, SERIOUSLY ? "VISIONARY" THIS IS A JOKE ???

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

HELLO............ I AM THE ONE TO HAVE THE ITEM RETURNED HERE, AND HAD TO GIVE BACK A FULL REFUND TO THE "RACIST' BUYER, LIAR AND THIEF, SERIOUSLY ? "VISIONARY" THIS IS A JOKE ???

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

HELLO............ I AM THE ONE TO HAVE THE ITEM RETURNED HERE, AND HAD TO GIVE BACJ A FULL REFUNF TO THE "RACIST' BUYER, LIAR AND THIEF, SERIOUSLY ? "VISIONARY" THIS IS A JOKE ??? ARE YOU BEEN PAY BY EBAY TO LIES ?

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

@mhd59michel 

@mhd59michel wrote:

HELLO............ I AM THE ONE TO HAVE THE ITEM RETURNED HERE, AND HAD TO GIVE BACJ A FULL REFUNF TO THE "RACIST' BUYER, LIAR AND THIEF, SERIOUSLY ? "VISIONARY" THIS IS A JOKE ??? ARE YOU BEEN PAY BY EBAY TO LIES ?

I am not paid by Ebay and I do not lie.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I AM ANGRY AT RUSSIA , I AM ANGRY AT THE THE KILLING IN TEXAS, I AM NOT ANGRY HERE, JUST UPSET TO SEE SO MUCH LIES, FRAUD, CORRUPTIONS, FROM EBAY AND BUYER, NEVER, NEVER HAD THESE ISSUES ON AMAZON... EBAY HAS BECAME SO BAD THAT MORE AND MORE PEOPLE JUST BUY ON AMAZON(INCLUDING ME0 KNOWING IS MUCH MORE HONEST AND SECURE) SO NO.... I AM UPSET BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE TO BE RIP OFF.. DO YOU ???

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

If the buyer filed a Returns Request, you accepted, and initiated the refund, then ebay does refund your FVF.  If the buyer had to Ask ebay to step in, and ebay refunds the buyer and charges your account, they do not refund the FVF.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

@mhd59michel 

Did you refund the buyer or did Ebay have to refund them?

If you refunded, you would get your fee's back.

Have a great day
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

EBAY REFUNDED THE BUYER AFTER GETTING PROOF FROM ME THAT THE ITEM RETURNED TO ME AS BROKEN AND THE BUYER STEAL ALL THE ACCESSORIES, EBAY DO NOT GIVE ME ANY BACK, NOT=R TO OFFER TO FIX THE BROKEN ITEM, NOTHING AT ALLL, THIS IS UNFAIR AND NOTHING LESS THAN FRAUD... SO MUCH FOR HAVING THIEVES, RACISTS BUYERS ROAMING EBAY SCREWING EVERYTHING, I AM NOT ANGRY HERE, JUST UPSET TO SEE THAT NOTHING BEEN DONE FOR SELLERS, JUST TIRED TO SEE SO MUCH INJUSTICE

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@mhd59michel wrote:

EBAY REFUNDED THE BUYER AFTER GETTING PROOF FROM ME THAT THE ITEM RETURNED TO ME AS BROKEN AND THE BUYER STEAL ALL THE ACCESSORIES, EBAY DO NOT GIVE ME ANY BACK, NOT=R TO OFFER TO FIX THE BROKEN ITEM, NOTHING AT ALLL, THIS IS UNFAIR AND NOTHING LESS THAN FRAUD... SO MUCH FOR HAVING THIEVES, RACISTS BUYERS ROAMING EBAY SCREWING EVERYTHING, I AM NOT ANGRY HERE, JUST UPSET TO SEE THAT NOTHING BEEN DONE FOR SELLERS, JUST TIRED TO SEE SO MUCH INJUSTICE

When Ebay has to get involved and do the refund, they don't refund the fee's.

Have a great day
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

EBAY NEVER, NEVER HAD A REPUTATION FOR HONESTY, THAT WHY PEOPLE GO TO AMAZON, I ALMST NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH AMAZON, HOWEVER EBAY IS THE KINGDOM OF FRAUD, THIEVES AND LIARS AND THE EBAY STAFF, DO NOT CARE AT ALL, ONLY TO SAY "SORRRRRY" AND NEXT. THAT IS EBAY 

Message 13 of 13
latest reply