cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney tickets were transferred to me but didnt include rounds of disney mini golf as title said

Title stated disney waterpark tickets included mini golf at disney about 45.00 value which tickets did not include mini golf.  Asked seller for a partial refund of 40.00 and he declined saying disney gave him wrong information and Seller states in description gave price of 6 days of disney waterpark with NO golf included. I took that information as he was quoting what the price would be for 6 waterpark days at disney compared to his ebay price.he states in his example the waterpark price for 6 days is 468.00  with  NO golf included. Just because he didn't highlight the price if golf was included or not is irrelevant in my opinion.  He just highlighted the 6 day waterpark price from disney with no golf. That to me didnt mean golf was not included. Title in listing said it was including mini golf at disney The title stated golf was included.  I don't know how this can be resolved if I start a return as waterpark tickets are non transferable already in my name. I only asked seller for a 40.00 refund which he basically said get lost.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Disney tickets were transferred to me but didnt include rounds of disney mini golf as title said

Hi  @jlg0_10 

Buyers can NOT demand a partial refund if the seller is unwilling to provide it.

You can only file a return request for a full refund for a ‘not as described’ … with the seller paying the return shipping.  Sorry.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you. I can't return the disney waterpark tickets to him. Basically cant return the item its non transferable now.  Does that mean no point to open a claim with ebay item not as described as I wouldn't know how to return the tickets I did receive. I appreciate your information.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply