cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital baseabll cards

I'm trying to get digital sports trading cards removed and banned but don't know how to go about it. It is a complete rip off and I hate seeing them mixed in with regular card auctions, and I end up wasting time scouring over them, thinking they're a real card. The person selling the card doesn't have to have possession of it and can make them up for nothing and then make money off of selling it to unsuspecting customers. There is really no point in them. I've talked to at least 10-16l5 other card collectors and they have all said it is a ridiculous concept and shouldn't be allowed to be tossed in with all the other card lots. It should be on its own away from the regular cards if it is allowed to be listed at all. I don't know who this will reach, but I'm just sick of seeing so many of them that it is making me want to go to other places to search for cards. Thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Digital baseabll cards

The digital Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) , have their own category. Use the left sidebar filter to select actual trading cards so that the NFTs are not displayed.  Items that continue to appear because they are listed in the wrong category can be reported to eBay.

Each listing has a "report" option. 

When reporting the listing, select these options:
1. Listing practices
2. Search and browse manipulation
3. Listing in an incorrect category
4. "Continue" to open Comment box.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply