cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I buy insurance?

Sometimes I buy insurance on item when I use print labels on ebay and sometimes I do not.  After purchasing insurance is there any way to tell if I did or did not on the archived listings page or the shipping labels page.  I cannot find it.  USPS lost 4 items this week and just replied a cut and paste too bad letter.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Did I buy insurance?

@ajw2203 

Enter the tracking # on usps.com website, then expand the "Product information" section at the bottom of the tracking page - it will show if insurance was included, or if extra insurance was purchased.

U.S. Community Volunteer

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@ajw2203 

Enter the tracking # on usps.com website, then expand the "Product information" section at the bottom of the tracking page - it will show if insurance was included, or if extra insurance was purchased.

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Even if I bought the insurance on the ebay page?  Plus this wouldn't apply if I purchased the ebay brand insurance

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@ajw2203 

Right - You would only see it on usps.com if you added USPS insurance - I forget about Ship Cover, which of course would not show there.
I don't use that but would assume it would be on the label mgmt page - at least a link somewhere (?).

Do you keep the emails Ship Cover sends confirming the insurance?

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 4 of 4
latest reply