cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete vehicle from My Garage?

Is there no way to delete a vehicle from my garage anymore? I see older posts where the answer is the click Edit under the vehicle, then delete, but that seems to have changed as there is no edit under my vehicles.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Delete vehicle from My Garage?

I figured out a workaround to get the two desired vehicles deleted. Oddly, when I clicked one of those two vehicles, it took me to the page I posted the screenshot of, but when I click on the other vehicle (that I didn't want to delete), it took me to the page showing that vehicle, with the delete button, so from that page, I clicked the "change vehicle" button, then was able to delete the others from there.  Seems like a bug.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 10 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

@bluttrull 

You came across old instructions.

You should have a Delete button under the vehicle -

https://www.ebay.com/g/mygarage

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I don't have any buttons under the vehicles.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@bluttrull 

Are you on a PC or a  mobile device with the app?

Have you cleared your cache/cookies and tried using a different browser to see if the results are different?

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Desktop. I've tried both Firefox and Edge. And deleted cookies.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@bluttrull 

Very odd - how are you accessing your Garage - from the eBay home page?

@eburtonlab  - any suggestions on this one?

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

From your garage, if you click on an individual vehicle, that should bring up a page with some options, like this:

eburtonlab_0-1639528814810.png

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

When I click a vehicle, it only brings up adding a new one.

garage.png

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@bluttrull 

That image is exactly what I see after I have deleted all vehicles in my Garage.

Are you able to add a new vehicle using the menu at the bottom of that page by selecting all the options? And then delete that vehicle?

Make sure you are on the correct site, if you wind up on ebay.ca or ebay.co.uk, those sites have their own garages with different vehicles.

The only other thing I can suggest is to try using the eBay app; from the main page you should see a link to any vehicles in your garage, with an option to delete there. Although now that I check, I no longer see such a link since I deleted all my vehicles. Previously in the eBay app, once you selected a vehicle there was a three-dot menu that had a delete option over the vehicle selection.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I figured out a workaround to get the two desired vehicles deleted. Oddly, when I clicked one of those two vehicles, it took me to the page I posted the screenshot of, but when I click on the other vehicle (that I didn't want to delete), it took me to the page showing that vehicle, with the delete button, so from that page, I clicked the "change vehicle" button, then was able to delete the others from there.  Seems like a bug.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply