cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining International orders

Since I joined the new Ebay International shipping program I have been losing orders. The buyer nor myself can combine orders. This is costing me sales and money.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Combining International orders

Your "general" statement is incorrect. I've been combining orders in different categories for years.

If Ebay allowed one to send an invoice to the buyer for the International shipping program or allowed the buyer to request invoice for International shipping from the shopping cart, the value and items would be listed in the sale. Combined invoices show all that is needed for Customs.

I'm thinking of going back to handling it myself because I can see how I will be losing sales.

Just sold 7 items from the same listing, same category with variations just different sizes. This order's total weight if combined weighed 4 ounces. The buyer has to pay local shipping for each item to the Ebay International shipping service plus pay International shipping for each item from Ebays' shipping program to the buyer. 

Looks to me that this is all about Ebay making more money by handling the shipping.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Combined shipping through either the GSP or eBay international shipping is limited due to the customs declarations needed.  Generally, items in different categories can not be combined.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Your "general" statement is incorrect. I've been combining orders in different categories for years.

If Ebay allowed one to send an invoice to the buyer for the International shipping program or allowed the buyer to request invoice for International shipping from the shopping cart, the value and items would be listed in the sale. Combined invoices show all that is needed for Customs.

I'm thinking of going back to handling it myself because I can see how I will be losing sales.

Just sold 7 items from the same listing, same category with variations just different sizes. This order's total weight if combined weighed 4 ounces. The buyer has to pay local shipping for each item to the Ebay International shipping service plus pay International shipping for each item from Ebays' shipping program to the buyer. 

Looks to me that this is all about Ebay making more money by handling the shipping.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

What happened to my reply ????

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

My replies keep getting deleted. Why does Ebay allow this?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply