cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer wants to contact via phone

How do I let ebay know that a buyer is sending me contact information? I'm not going to respond except via ebay, but not getting good vibes about the buyer.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Buyer wants to contact via phone

The Immediate Payment Required option is only available for Fixed Priced (buy it now, with no auction) listings and is in the payment section when you create the listing.  Use the Advanced/Business listing form as it may not be in the quick version.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Likely setting you up for a SCAM.  Just ignore and put them on your blocked list.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Agreed. Since they have already purchased but not paid, is there a way to relist the item sooner? 

Thanks for your help. New to this whole seller part of ebay.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

No, you have to give them a couple of days to pay before cancelling for non-payment.

In the future for fixed priced items you might want to consider enabling the Immediate Payment Required option.  This helps keep scammers away and also keeps your listing active for others until actually paid for.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Is that the Buy It Now option? I'm not seeing anything labels Immediate Payment Required. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

The Immediate Payment Required option is only available for Fixed Priced (buy it now, with no auction) listings and is in the payment section when you create the listing.  Use the Advanced/Business listing form as it may not be in the quick version.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for all your help today!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply