cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bullion

I have 5 reproduction one ounce gold bars.  I want to sell them but they don't have the word copy on them. I don't want to chance someone trying to sell them as real. Any suggestions? I'm thinking about tossing them. 

Thanks, Sue

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Bullion

Do not try to sell counterfeits on eBay. If you have an etching/engraving tool, you can mark them with "copy" and sell them as curios.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Bullion

Do not try to sell counterfeits on eBay. If you have an etching/engraving tool, you can mark them with "copy" and sell them as curios.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Bullion

I think I might just give them an acid bath and dump them. I was once sold a fake gold bar and I don't want anyone else to go through that. The little bit of cash I would get isn't worth it. Thank you for your advice. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply