cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought 4 items, never shipped!

I bought 4 items from someone who lives in the same state as I do,  said I would received between the 13th and 17th.  The items haven't even been shipped yet.  Wrote 2 emails to him asking if he even had the items in his possession and got no answer.  I paid $130 on the 10th.  I at least expect an answer.  How do I get in touch with him to find out where the items are?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Bought 4 items, never shipped!

@sundance35 

There is no other way to contact him besides messages.

On the 18th,  but no more than 30 days after the last expected delivery date, go to your purchase history - select 'I haven't received it' and follow the prompts.

The seller has 3 business days to provide tracking that shows delivery, or a refund.  If he doesn't, go to your case and click 'ask us to step in'.

Do this for each item you have not received.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I just sent another e-mail.  I thought that when you sold something on e-bay you actually had it in your possession not order it after someone paid for it.  Thank you for your reply.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@sundance35 

Yes, the seller is supposed to have the item available, although real drop shipping is allowed - where the seller has a wholesaler that will ship his orders.  

It is not allowed to sell something then go buy it from another site like Walmart or amazon and have it shipped to the buyer.

eBay member since 2001.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for your help.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@sundance35 

The system would not let me respond to your message.

Tomorrow, after the last expected delivery date, go to your purchase history - select 'I haven't received it' and follow the prompts.

The seller has 3 business days to provide tracking that shows delivery, or a refund.  If he doesn't, go to your case and click 'ask us to step in'.

There is no way around waiting until you can open a not received Claim.

eBay member since 2001.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you.  My cousin sells antique jewelry on ebay and she said they have such strict standards to protect the buyers...I think not. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply