cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A seller on e bay that sole same item on Etsy never sent item took my money.

I ordered an item on Esty & the sell has an account here on E bay & she never sent my item kept the money & now has it posted on her account on E bay called my purchased item her shop name  "  essential*treasures for sale"  how can I report this sell as stealing my paid for item & then selling it on e bay. seller is did not send it.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: A seller on e bay that sole same item on Etsy never sent item took my money.

@bugabug7 wrote:

I did but  & Etsy is investigating it as well As Pay Pal where i paid for the  item.

She is selling my purchased item again on eBay.

Is there any course of action I can take with eBay on her doing this on another site.

I am concerned of her cheating others on eBay as well.

She had closed the  shop on Etsy and I did contact her on eBay at her shop, to no response from her.

If she did this to me she will do this to others on eBay.

@bugabug7 

Use the Report item link on the listing.  But keep in mind, eBay and Etsy are competitive sites and we have no way of knowing if the cooperate in investigating this type of behavior.

Additionally, more than one Seller lists their items on multiple sites, that is nothing new.  If the item is high value then to your point, they may be running the gambit of internet sales sites trying to scam others out of their money .... for all we know it could also be available on Mercari, Poshmark, FB Marketplace (listed that it ships only - no pick up), etc.

What is the eBay item number?  Is it a high value item?

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: A seller on e bay that sole same item on Etsy never sent item took my money.

@bugabug7 

< I ordered an item on Esty ... she never sent my item ... how can I report this sell >  

You wouldn't report it to eBay.  Any recourse you might have for an unreceived item would have to be pursued through Etsy, which is the venue on which you made the purchase. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I did but  & Etsy is investigating it as well As Pay Pal where i paid for the  item.

Is there any course of action I can take with eBay on her doing this on another site.

She had closed the  shop on Etsy and I did contact her on eBay at her shop, to no response from her.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@bugabug7 wrote:

@bugabug7 

Use the Report item link on the listing.  But keep in mind, eBay and Etsy are competitive sites and we have no way of knowing if the cooperate in investigating this type of behavior.

Additionally, more than one Seller lists their items on multiple sites, that is nothing new.  If the item is high value then to your point, they may be running the gambit of internet sales sites trying to scam others out of their money .... for all we know it could also be available on Mercari, Poshmark, FB Marketplace (listed that it ships only - no pick up), etc.

What is the eBay item number?  Is it a high value item?

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for responding to me &  I did fill out a report form to eBay on  it.

The EBay item number is : 395184885609

I just looked & she pulled it down. It said Item sold & bid was up. It shows item at bottom of page.

No it really is not a high dollar item. I paid  right at $100.00 for item . It is the principle of the sell thinking she can resale an item from another site that has already been paid for through Pay Pal.

I also filled a report with Pay Pal as well they have contacted me & are looking into her & possibility banding her from going through them

What does it take to be honest?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply