cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1949-51 YEARBOOKS

@ links to members

Hello eBay community 

I recently purchased some old yearbooks which I think are super cool to look at & after I was done looking at them, I wanted to post them

BUT, I need some advice/feedback on this first because some of the photos in the book are what they call now:  

blackface 

I am a person of color 

Things like this never bothered me because that not my identity and I look nothing like that, not to mention I really don't care what people think about me that much to let something (that to me means nothing, bother me)

What is the best way to either post these books without photos (but give them a 'mention' or not to post them at all? 

I'd really like to sell them, as I know that collectors really REALLY like this kind of Vintage yearbooks memorabilia. 

Thanks for your help Members 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: 1949-51 YEARBOOKS

All any buyer will need is the place and time of the year book with a picture of the front cover.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

All any buyer will need is the place and time of the year book with a picture of the front cover.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you. 

I didn't realize that I had received an answer until eBay notified me if your answer helped me. Thank you so much. I appreciate you took the time to answer. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply