cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skube's Campfire Chat

skubeman
Guide

Courtesy of Terry Redlin

:-x Welcome Everyone to Skube's campfire chat room, where we can all gather to keep warm and have a pleasant and fun conversation. Enjoy the fresh outdoors and maybe have some nice treats and eats on the fire. Pull up a lawn chair or sleepingbag and make yourself at home. It's just downstream from Cricket's Hideaway and not far from the Deershack. Grab a stick and cook up some s'mores, or maybe a weinie or two. Put on a grill and we can have all sorts of goodies........burgers, brawts, steaks. You name it and we can grill it. Don't be shy...... everyone is welcome. Have fun and enjoy.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 4,219
latest reply
4,218 REPLIES 4,218

Skube's Campfire Chat

*!cricket!*
Guide
Skube ~ I love it! It's beautiful. Looks like a fun place too! You did great!:-x

Sooooo, who's going to do all the cooking?:O Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 2 of 4,219
latest reply

Skube's Campfire Chat

*!cricket!*
Guide
Hey, it's the perfect time of year for campfire chats too! Which reminds me ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN
Message 3 of 4,219
latest reply

Skube's Campfire Chat

skubeman
Guide
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Here's the deershack, just upstream of the camp, but downstream of the Hideaway. LOL No hunting allowed. Only cameras. LOL I know you love venison Cricket, but you will have to bring it from the hideaway or from your freezer if Stormy hasnt gotten it all by now.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 4,219
latest reply

Skube's Campfire Chat

*!cricket!*
Guide
Awww Skube ~ They're beautiful! Hey, it's true I love venison, but I could NEVER hunt it myself! LOL @ "....if Stormy hasn't gotten it all by now."Image hosted by Photobucket.com LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN
Message 5 of 4,219
latest reply

Skube's Campfire Chat

skubeman
Guide
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Now doesn't that look nice and cozy...... come in and warm up. You can even bring the kids. They love s'mores or just plain old marshmellows on a stick.

So, come one, come all to Skube's Campfire Chat.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 4,219
latest reply

Skube's Campfire Chat

*!cricket!*
Guide
Hmmmm, looks like we've been to the same camp "site"!:-) Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN
Message 7 of 4,219
latest reply

Skube's Campfire Chat

skubeman
Guide
😛 Yea!! Tell me about fall Cricket....... when you still have 90 degree temps. LOL Our maples are turning pretty red already, and we have lots of yellows, with the underbrush turning brown. Now we have FALL, plus the rain is fallllllllllling and fallllllllling............ for days now. LOL

Photobucket
Message 8 of 4,219
latest reply

Skube's Campfire Chat

*!cricket!*
Guide
LOL ~ I thought about the different temps too! Figure this pic is more appropriate for you ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN
Message 9 of 4,219
latest reply

Skube's Campfire Chat

*!cricket!*
Guide

Figured I'd mosey on over here to the campsite to wish anyone that was brave enough to "weather" the chilly night a good morning.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN
Message 10 of 4,219
latest reply

Skube's Campfire Chat

*!cricket!*
Guide
Catherine, I'm waiting for you!:-D Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN
Message 11 of 4,219
latest reply

Skube's Campfire Chat

sophie3363
Guide
Climb every mountain, forge every stream, trip over every boulder and land up on your beam (bum)!!!:^O Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friends forever; never apart, maybe by distance, but not by heart.
Photobucket
Message 12 of 4,219
latest reply

Skube's Campfire Chat

*!cricket!*
Guide
:^O I didn't know you were a song writer! That will come in handy when we need to now some songs to sing around the campfire.

Isn't this a beautiful place? Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN
Message 13 of 4,219
latest reply

Skube's Campfire Chat

*!cricket!*
Guide
Ooops: now = know Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN
Message 14 of 4,219
latest reply

Skube's Campfire Chat

sophie3363
Guide
Oh yes it is very nice here, I like it a lot! A bit chilly though, I hope someone will keep the fire going here if we've to spend all our time by the campfire in the fresh air! I'm just going to leave my sleeping bag here in this spot so I can climb into it whenever I visit to keep warm. Oh and anyone else who visits when I'm not here no eating all the marshmallows! They are needed for toasting and for the hot chocolate! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friends forever; never apart, maybe by distance, but not by heart.
Photobucket
Message 15 of 4,219
latest reply