Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where is my store button (blue door) that is supposed to be next to the seller name?

I just noticed that my store Icon (Blue Door button) is now missing from all 7,200 of my listings too. The only time I can see it is when I am on my selling page, or looking at "See All Feedback. Why is eBay hiding our stores? So instead of a client ...

Rate This Item in Feedback

Making the new "rate this item" a compulsory part of feedback is a mistake. On many purchases I would have been happy to provide positive feedback on the seller, but did not want to rate the item. Please make "rate this item" optional. I hope someone...

Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second...

I have been getting this error over, and over again the past week.Error:Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.Please try again later.Doing searches, I see that this has come up over time. I am no...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

THE "WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE" MESSAGE.

I GET IT WHEN THE LISTING IS BRAND NEW. SOMETIMES THE LISTING COMES BACK AFTER A FEW HOURS. IT'S NEVER ON AN OLD /EXISTING LISTING. IT'S ALWAYS IN THE EARLY MORNING NEW LISTINGS FROM MY WATCH ITEMS.

Resolved! Can't revise a Buy It Now price so now my item will never sell if I can't lower the price!

When I clicked to revise item the subject isn't highlighted and can't click on current amount to lower it. And because I've been @$%&ing around trying to contact someone for over 45 minutes I don't have time to list any new items now. Totally ridicul...

Check Your Listings Everyone - ZIP Location Is Defaulting To Registration Address

As of today, the item location of your newly created drafts is defaulting to your registration address. This is easily changed while building your listing, but the default setting is referring to your registration address and not your shipping addres...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors