Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customer Support

I have been using eBay for 24 years now. In all that time I have never seen, the customer service side in such a state. It is near impossible to contact a human being in order to help solve a problem. When you call them, Ebay, you get an endless Loop...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is my store button (blue door) that is supposed to be next to the seller name?

I just noticed that my store Icon (Blue Door button) is now missing from all 7,200 of my listings too. The only time I can see it is when I am on my selling page, or looking at "See All Feedback. Why is eBay hiding our stores? So instead of a client ...

Rate This Item in Feedback

Making the new "rate this item" a compulsory part of feedback is a mistake. On many purchases I would have been happy to provide positive feedback on the seller, but did not want to rate the item. Please make "rate this item" optional. I hope someone...

Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second...

I have been getting this error over, and over again the past week.Error:Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.Please try again later.Doing searches, I see that this has come up over time. I am no...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

THE "WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE" MESSAGE.

I GET IT WHEN THE LISTING IS BRAND NEW. SOMETIMES THE LISTING COMES BACK AFTER A FEW HOURS. IT'S NEVER ON AN OLD /EXISTING LISTING. IT'S ALWAYS IN THE EARLY MORNING NEW LISTINGS FROM MY WATCH ITEMS.

Resolved! Can't revise a Buy It Now price so now my item will never sell if I can't lower the price!

When I clicked to revise item the subject isn't highlighted and can't click on current amount to lower it. And because I've been @$%&ing around trying to contact someone for over 45 minutes I don't have time to list any new items now. Totally ridicul...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors