Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

I'm not the post office.

Sometimes things get stuck in the system.But why do buyers think I personally work for USPS, FedEx or UPS?I shipped something on the 1st of May, and it did the classic cross country tour.But tracking HAS been updating, it's not stuck or sitting somew...

Buyer says Boyfriend is going to destroy contents of package when it arrives and wants refund

THIS has got to be the most insane message after a sale and with an item not yet delivered. Buyers messages “ I need to get a refund. My boyfriend said he is not going to give me the item when it is delivered and said he is going to destroy it or put...

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 173 replies
  • 27 helpful

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..

Info Update Red Banner / Payouts Frozen - Others having this issue?

I have been selling on eBay for 23 years and converted to Managed Payments when it first launched a couple years ago - getting all the documentation submitted was mildly painful, but got it done. Started getting this annoying red banner on my Seller ...

Garage sales; I'm fired up!

Several community wide sales in my area tomorrow. Looking forward to finding some good stuff. The lilacs are blooming, and orioles are chomping on oranges. Will probably put on 200 miles tomorrow. Love meeting the sellers and their dogs and searching...

Frustrations with negative feedback

I am extremely frustrated with the new ebay philosophy on feedback. They state feedback is all about the "buyer's experience". I've been selling for 24 years and received my first 2 negative feedback within the last few days. The first one the custom...

Resolved! Is there a way to switch back to the "Classic" listing format? This new one is horrendous

I know for a while you could "Try" the new listing tool and then switch back to classic (Which i did immediately) but i just went to complete a draft and i didn't see a way to switch back. I also went to just start a new listing and the same thing - ...

Resolved! eBay froze my payments for 30 days for no reason!

I received a message saying that my account "did not meet the bad buyer policy requirements".If I have had no complaints, item returned, no buyer disputes, where does this come from?The worst thing is that when I try to get in touch, I can't reach an...

Sales Dropped to ZERO out of no where....

Just wondering if anyone else has had their sales completely shut off before.... It's been 7 days without a single sale... My impressions, traffic, ect...is all down 50-75% out of no where. I've been slowly building the store up since Sept. In Nov- D...

Resolved! Promoted Listings ebay message

helloI received a message from ebay, I don't know if it came to me alone or to everyone.Does that mean that you can't add more promoted lists by paying a few dollars like I do now?the message says this Soon you’ll be able to use Promoted Listings Sta...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

To all our women sellers, who are also Mother's, May you have a Wonderful Day, Filled with Joy & Love from your children, Beautiful flowers, A Nice dinner out, & a Bounty of sales!!!

Shipping included

This is my first time listing items.How do I let the buyer know on my posting that shipping is included. I mentioned that in my description but when I looked at the live posting it showed a shipping charge the buyer.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors