Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Do your listing prices end in .00 or .95 or .99?

Do you price your items at even dollar amounts or add pennies to the price? Do you think it makes any difference in sales volume if your items are priced at an even amount (25.00) or with cents added (25.95). I realize that the competition can and pr...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer says Boyfriend is going to destroy contents of package when it arrives and wants refund

THIS has got to be the most insane message after a sale and with an item not yet delivered. Buyers messages “ I need to get a refund. My boyfriend said he is not going to give me the item when it is delivered and said he is going to destroy it or put...

Garage sales; I'm fired up!

Several community wide sales in my area tomorrow. Looking forward to finding some good stuff. The lilacs are blooming, and orioles are chomping on oranges. Will probably put on 200 miles tomorrow. Love meeting the sellers and their dogs and searching...

Facebook scammers coming to eBay????

Just had a user with 0 feedback, 4 month old account, message me through the "question about returns" option, and ask "Is this xxxxx still available?" Sounds like a Facebook Marketplace message! How would you all respond?

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 107 replies
  • 19 helpful

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Resolved! Massive USPS shipping delays?

Just a quick pollIs it only me or are there others experiencing chronic shipping delays?I notice it now, especially for the South East and PR regionsI suspect it will get worse in other regions soon too. This is a big deal to me. Thanks for your inpu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

How do we appeal feedback removal denied?

Had something ordered on Monday, April 15th. I shipped the item same day, April 15th, via USPS. Due to USPS mishandling the item, it was arriving late. I reached out to buyer on April 24th giving them a heads up that there was a problem with USPS and...

Posted image radically different from actual .jpg file

Never realized this before... so ebay can't even upload images that are true to the file ?I never really noticed before today... other posts on the topic claim photos are desaturated; mine has a CRAZY hue shift. You think these bozos would make enoug...

Wrong Address From Buyer Left Negative Feedback

I sold a pair of eyeglasses and shipped last week to address the Zero feedback buyer provided. Today the buyer apologizes for wrong address and asks what he should do. Tracking number shows package is attempting to be delivered to address provided. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! is cross-listing on eBay and other marketplaces of the same item allowed?

I only have a few items right now and was wondering if I can cross-list on eBay and facebook marketplace. if it sold on one Id immediately delete the other post. However I can't find if this is allowed on eBay. Does eBay require you list an item on i...

Shipping Options Won't Populate

Again today I listed a fraction of the items I could have because the listing tool doesn't work. It won't populate the shipping options in the listing form. I just now gave up after refreshing the same listing forty times and not getting shipping opt...

eBay selling

I Have eBay account. i sold some items in past years, for some reason the selling was stop. now i am trying to sell some items in eBay, but it is requesting to create a seller account, why i have to create seller account? why i can't continue with my...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors