Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

Offers are they really being sent???

I have doubts that offers are actually being sent, Over the past month I have sent out some Great offers, Offers I have never sent!, They were a price that anyone with interest would jump at, But no, Why?, Are the offers really being sent??, Or does ...

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

No Feedback Removal For Sellers - UnAcceptable!!!!

I've had 100% positive feedback for 3 years until some old lady left a negative review because She doesn't know what size 3mm is vs 4mm even though there's a Photo in my listings that shows the bead sizes on a Ruler!!! I sent several photos proving w...

Brickell CREELED copyright infringement. HELP

Hi all,Just received a worrying email fromBrickell Ip Group regarding copyright infringement please can anyone share their experience or guide me what the process to deal this situation or is this a scam or something I should be worried about . Thank...

Account restricted and payout on hold.

I’ve been on eBay for about 5 years but just recently started selling off some stuff I had around the house as I was cleaning up. It was fine until I switched from T-Mobile to Verizon and was given free phones from Verizon to sign up. I had my 4 old ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deduction of shipping payment from every sale

Deduction of shipping payment from every sale - discovered Pay Pal is deducting same amounts fromfrom my checking account on every item sold, same day. This means I have been giving free shipping for every order. If Ebay is holding the shipping paid ...

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Sold in the last hour.

Why is it when any of my items sells it says double what it should be in the last hour. Example...Sell two items and it say 4 items sold in the last hour. Not correct by any means.

I am a novice seller. I would like to ask what certifications are required for newly developed produ

I am a novice seller of pet supplies (handmade textile products). I would like to ask you what product certifications and procedures we need to obtain after we develop new pet textile products in order to sell them on eBay in compliance. I need your ...

ebay dont pay my money for the sold items.

I have been selling on ebay for 20 years, I have 3000 sales. yet ebay withheld my payment because they said I sold too little in the last year. the customer service representative promised that they would release my money as soon as my package was de...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package arrived after buyer was refunded. How do I get paid?

I had to issue a refund to a buyer as USPS lost the item. I double checked the other day and it turns out the package was finally delivered, I would like to get paid as the buyer essentially got the product for free. This particular buyer left me neg...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors