Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Handling fees

What is an acceptable handling fee? Is $1 acceptable? I figure for a box and bubble wrap that would ok. Thoughts.

Selling Orphan Original Art

Wow, this is a great forum. I have been selling my orphan originals via EBTH (Everything But The House) where it is auctioned starting at $1. But if it does not go for over $300 they get 57% which is okay but it does put a damper on things. So now I ...

while walking my dogs ....

this morning a thought popped into my head.How many orders have you had that shipped less than 100 miles from your location? I believe for me it is around 3. The great majority have gone at least 500.Just curious.

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

t ransaction defect rate

how can i lower my transaction defect rate? I had 7 listings at one time that i had to cancel orders because i was out of stock. this was last october and have not had any since.

Issues with bad buyers return fraud

We are having issues with these 2 orders:04-11275-48181 and 26-11378-50104Ebay moderator: Please view our Customer Service Chat Transcript - SR# 1-476686833331 and SR# 1-476980622631 for exact details that we've encountered. We have documented proof ...

Dispute a Reserve Fee

These **bleep**s charged my new account $135 for a mistaken reserve fee that I removed at the beginning of auction so my item went through auction without any reserve fee. Since they charged my account before anything sold they put me in the negative...

International Buyer Issues

I've been having issues with international buyers recently and not sure what to do. I only ship to continental USA and state this in my description. I also exclude all other countries in my listing. However I keep getting winning bids from internatio...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Musty smelling clothes

I have been an Ebay member for a long time but I am fed up with buyng often new items which smell musty!- Two items I bought recently- one brand new and in plastic and the other a used top BOTH smelt musty! I put the top in a bag filled with baking p...

How to clean?

What is the best way to clean something like this? It is Guardian Service cast aluminum.

PXL_20240501_135331673.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling

I have sold on eBay for years! Is it really worth selling on eBay. I sold some earring for .99 shipping was 4.36. eBay took 1.19 so I made .13 cents. I can’t figure out. Now I’m working for eBay. I understand they have to make something. Is it not wo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why would buyer that is reselling my item ask me this?

I sold an amplifier to a guy who, after it was shipped, asked for a refund of the item, and if it was too late, it was not a problem, he would just resell it on eBay. So in the interim, he asks me if he could use my wording and pictures of the item f...

Do sneakers still get authenticated when selling internationally, how protected are we?

So I started posting my sneakers with International shipping. Today I had a buyer with Zero buys, Zero feedback, zero selling, and just opened their account on 1/12/22 with today being 1/15/22. When I asked "why is the account so new?" that stated th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors