Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

No Feedback Removal For Sellers - UnAcceptable!!!!

I've had 100% positive feedback for 3 years until some old lady left a negative review because She doesn't know what size 3mm is vs 4mm even though there's a Photo in my listings that shows the bead sizes on a Ruler!!! I sent several photos proving w...

Wrong Address From Buyer Left Negative Feedback

I sold a pair of eyeglasses and shipped last week to address the Zero feedback buyer provided. Today the buyer apologizes for wrong address and asks what he should do. Tracking number shows package is attempting to be delivered to address provided. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

0-feedback buyer asks to return item saying its bent

sold a processor on ebay and the buyer had 0 feedback which always makes me nervous and sure enough - they’re claiming an item arrived damaged even though it was packed so well that there’s no way it was damaged in transit. i keep all my PC part boxe...

IMG_1645.jpeg IMG_1642.jpeg

auctions. not a question

Right now I am challenging myself to push auctions hard, as long as I make non-work stuff my priority (gardening and reading mostly, gardening and swimming in the morning before I do any work). Sales were bonkers last night, including one particularl...

User avatar by Guide
  • 23 replies
  • 5 helpful

Using AI Descriptions, got it from the horse's mouth

I asked AI about item descriptions, and this was the response, AI descriptions, while efficient, can't replace human creativity. Overusing phrases like 'Show off your love' and 'Add a touch of elegance' can come across as lazy and insincere, undermin...

Brickell CREELED copyright infringement. HELP

Hi all,Just received a worrying email fromBrickell Ip Group regarding copyright infringement please can anyone share their experience or guide me what the process to deal this situation or is this a scam or something I should be worried about . Thank...

Promotional Advertising Required

I have been selling on eBay for over 30 years. I have seen all the changes and even worked for them for 5 years. With that said, I have never seen my sales go from $3000.00 per month, with 1,000,000 impressions, to $900.00 and 340,000 impressions. Wh...

Feedback

I'm just getting back on Ebay as a seller after 20+ years sabbatical. I recently retired and I'm trying to sell a lot of the collectible stuff that's been in storage for the last 20 years. I have over 1600 feedback but for the last twenty years it is...

mentoring

I would really appreciate it if someone would mentor and look at my daughters ebay store. She is just getting started and is struggling to get sales. Thank you

Buyer stuff around

For the second time this week, an item of mine was sold. The first person requested a cancel, because she didn't mean to. She was a new account, so I did, and resisted the item. Today a buyer, (who I recognise the name as liking to put on a counterof...

Resolved! Ebay emails keep going to spam box now, why??

Sorry, I wasn't sure which category it was appropriate to put this in but I thought perhaps maybe someone here had this issue and knows how to fix it. I am using a PC computer with Windows, Firefox browser and Yahoo mail service. This problem started...

Stop 'Bid Received' notifications

Hi All,Currently, I receive a push notification via the eBay app each and every time one of my listed items receives a bid. This can get a little annoying when I have 40 odd auction items listed....I have had a look and I can't see an obvious way to ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors