Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Shipping Charges

My buyer paid full shipping fees as per my listing. But Ebay also withheld shipping from my payment in the same amount. BTW the amount each of us were charged was quite a bit more than the amount I would have paid to ship it.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Never sell Nike Shoes on eBay!

eBay shoe authentication service is a joke! Yes, it is good to get items authenticated to protect buyers from getting a fake item. I get that. I sold a brand new Lebron James sneakers I purchased at a store on a Military base many months back. I trie...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

Buyer agreed to remove the feedback upon receiving refund. However, he claims he did not receive the feedback revision request. Also, buyer bought the wrong size and feedback has nothing to do with transaction, I have been trying to explain to the cu...

New seller

Hello, Hey guys, please please could you guys help me, I've started selling in eBay, as I'm on my own,an I need a bit of help with bills, I've been selling for about 2 weeks and sold quite a few things,an after I post away I include tracking numbers,...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Really, eBay?

And this is whyI can't take this site seriously. 25+ years with eBay. 100% positive feedback. 0 defects. 0 late shipping. 0100% uploaded on time and validated. 0 cases. And eBay tells me my "seller performance status is at risk" and in 2 days it'll b...

eBay.jpg

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

• 179 replies
  • 15 helpful

How much do buyers care where their item is shipped from?

So the backstory is, I ship from New York with USPS, and my listings all say New York. I print labels on eBay, so the tracking is automatically updated with New York shipping. I use a shipper in Canada to courier packages to New York USPS for shippin...

Return shipping issues.......

I sold a large and heavy item and it was sold in a 'vintage' section and I fully described in title/pictures and description what was coming in the lot. The buyer can return after 30 days at their expense. The buyer receives the item and asks where t...

• 28 replies
  • 3 helpful

Chargebacks

I just got the following message in my email—Your funds are on hold due to a payment dispute. The funds in question are from an item sold on Feb 2nd (well past the 90 day access to previous transactions). I am not even able to go back and look at the...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Maximizing Your Sales with AI Chat: Tips and Tricks

My question is this. AI is new with the concept. Do you ask chatbot this? Create/generate me an ebay title and description, item description added on copy and paste. How do some of you do it? It doesn't matter the item, not worried about price, The n...

What more can I do?

A scammer has hacked an account that normally sells handmade craft products and is now selling high end watches, handbags and pretty much all the most expensive items on eBay. Items that can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Tens of thousands of...

You can answer Yes, or you can answer Yes

Ebay takes over half my screen with this - and while I have 2 choices to make it go away they are effectively the same thing. this is what they come up with to harass sellers. I don't want oto be reminded. If they want to help me, give me more free a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors