Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer says Boyfriend is going to destroy contents of package when it arrives and wants refund

THIS has got to be the most insane message after a sale and with an item not yet delivered. Buyers messages “ I need to get a refund. My boyfriend said he is not going to give me the item when it is delivered and said he is going to destroy it or put...

Sales have dropped to 0

I have not had a sale in 12 days.... No one is even looking . Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Who is the interested buyer on eBay? and when to send them offer?

I have a question about interested buyers...Is every "watcher" considered an interested buyer? why am not given option to send an offer sometimes to a "watcher " most of times option is available and other times no?Is every one who ads my item to the...

Promoted listings is a scam!

I pay extra for promoted listings so my items will have more exposure, here's my experience. I list my item and wait 48 hrs and I have a few views. No interest after 72 hrs so I go on a neutral computer and search for my item, exactly. I search to pa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Frustrations with negative feedback

I am extremely frustrated with the new ebay philosophy on feedback. They state feedback is all about the "buyer's experience". I've been selling for 24 years and received my first 2 negative feedback within the last few days. The first one the custom...

why is ebay adding the sales tax to the seller's income from sale. Sellers never receive sales tax

I couldn't believe my eyes, but apparently Ebay is charging the seller to include the sales tax to the amount received, we don't receive any sales tax from customers, and when they get their 12% which already way too high, but this is downright theft...

Is eBay the last stop for overpaid incompetent corporate criminals? It has been for decades.

Your managed payment systems are beyond brokenhttps://www.ftc.gov/media/71268 There are several national and regional regulators you could convey the inaction of eBay’s criminally incompetent corporate looters”leaders”, but given eBays profoundly bro...

Sales Dropped to ZERO out of no where....

Just wondering if anyone else has had their sales completely shut off before.... It's been 7 days without a single sale... My impressions, traffic, ect...is all down 50-75% out of no where. I've been slowly building the store up since Sept. In Nov- D...

Wrong Address From Buyer Left Negative Feedback

I sold a pair of eyeglasses and shipped last week to address the Zero feedback buyer provided. Today the buyer apologizes for wrong address and asks what he should do. Tracking number shows package is attempting to be delivered to address provided. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 199 replies
  • 31 helpful

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

To all our women sellers, who are also Mother's, May you have a Wonderful Day, Filled with Joy & Love from your children, Beautiful flowers, A Nice dinner out, & a Bounty of sales!!!

User avatar by Guide
  • 13 replies
  • 10 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors