Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

buyer threating neg. feedback

How do I handle a buyer who purchased a item, They purchased it on May 27 and I printed the shipping label the same day and dropped it off at the post off.Tracking shows paid and shipped on May 27 the sent a message today saying its been 11 days and ...

eBay Customer Service is No Help with Feedback Problem

Background: We have a buyer who demanded a full refund last month without returning an item. We tell them, whether or not she physically returns the item, please start a return. In her reply, she's adamant she won't mail the item back, demands her mo...

Nightmare buyer

Thursday while driving, get message from buyer. When home, I respond, but also see at this time buyer is asking size question AFTER buying. Never good. I answer question confirming size, don’t hear back so I wrap and mail buyers Coogi shorts Friday m...

20 YEARS !!!! (to the day) Where’s my gold watch?

Time’s fun when you’re having flies. (Yes, yes, I know that there are those who have been here longer than me, but come on it is still a milestone). First off, I promise I will NEVER begin a post with “I’ve been here 20 years and .................” (...

Frog.gif Cars.jpg

Buyers not paying after bidding

So recently I’ve sold 2 items and the buyers both of them bid early then after the auctions ended . They never paid. It has happened numerous time to me over the last year but this week I had 2 people do that to me. I feel that first of all I wasted ...

Selling old watches that have radium?

Hey all I just wanted to check and see if selling old watches that contain radium dials is prohibited on ebay? I see a ton of listings so I assume it is okay but still wanted to make sure. The dials are encased behind the watch crystal and there is t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

UNREAL EBAY RESPONSE

I sent my package with tracking, and it reached the buyer. However, he didn't accept it and I got it back. I messaged the buyer, and he responded that his USPS mail carrier told him the package got stuck in their sorting machine and was damaged, so h...

Removed listings

Over the last couple of weeks I have had a number of listings removed because they have been reported by someone as breaking the rules. There are hundreds of similar items on ebay so I feel this is just a malicious individual having some "fun". There...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 24 replies
  • 4 helpful

Unable to list...Ebay crashes nearly every time

I have been battling Ebay for months to get them to fix this issue. It is a well documented problem that sellers are having. You go to list an item, complete the listing, click to activate it and the screen turns white and you are sent into a permane...

Resolved! My top bidder has a feedback of not paying. I'd like to block him...Can I ...Should I? I have a lot

I have an item that is generating a lot of bids. Right now, the top bidder has a feedback (with a positive) that says "NO PAYMENT NO RESPONSE TO MESSAGES. Buyer bid then sent message they would only pay less shipping than what was shown. " He doesn't...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors