Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..

Swirly snail beanie baby

I have a rare swirly the snail with all the defects with the miss spelling on the hang tag and the stamp missing on the tush tag

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Brickell CREELED copyright infringement. HELP

Hi all,Just received a worrying email fromBrickell Ip Group regarding copyright infringement please can anyone share their experience or guide me what the process to deal this situation or is this a scam or something I should be worried about . Thank...

Buyer says Boyfriend is going to destroy contents of package when it arrives and wants refund

THIS has got to be the most insane message after a sale and with an item not yet delivered. Buyers messages “ I need to get a refund. My boyfriend said he is not going to give me the item when it is delivered and said he is going to destroy it or put...

Account selling

Ebay's is just waste of time please all sellers should boycott ebay Thay restricted my account without any reason kindly boycott as soon as possible. I have 100% feedback my customers was satisfied but ebay is just pain of head they ruin my whole lif...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

2022 - 20k Sales reported how much do I have to pay to IRS

I sold about 20k on ebay during 2022 and after paying ebay fees, USPS shipping fees, item cost, gas, etc... I ended up making 2k profit . IRS sent me an offer letter with a Proposed amount due for 5.5kHow come they want me to pay 5.5k on something I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Received a negative feedback, next step?

Hello, I received a negative today from a buyer who purchased on March 13th, delivered March 15th. Listing had 30 day free returns. The buyer did not contact me before leaving feedback. I am not a high volume seller and feedback is very important to ...

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I just had a buyer leave me terrible negative feedback and Ebay sided with the buyer. If anyone knows a phone number to contact Ebay and speak with a real person, I would appreciate it. They absolutely need to hear the whole story. Also, why aren't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 70 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors