Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why you should never ever leave Negative Feedback!

First of all it's just Plain Juvenile, to criticize someone in a Public Setting, you should only give 2 types of feedback Positive 5 Star or None At ALL, if somebody makes you mad and you can't get over it, Beat a Pillow with a Baseball Bat. EBay wil...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

my account got hacked

my account got hacked into, the hacker made a purchase, I contacted the seller that day to request to cancel the order, 2 days later it was still shipped, the hacker contacted FedEx and changed the final address....isn't all this against eBay's polic...

Cannot use “Item has not Arrived” item taken down no refund

I ordered something it says it was delivered on Ebay it never arrived and tracking on USPS says it was returned today. I haven’t gotten a notification or a refund so I go to click on the “Item has not arrived” option and all it does is take me to the...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller feedback

Hi ~ I wanted to leave a positive review for a seller, but am unable unless I give a product review as well. I don't want to review the product. Did this just change recently? I used to be able to make remarks about the fast shipping, good communicat...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

detergent

I have allergies and I find that all sellers wash their clothing items in the same scented detergent. I have to wash the item many times to get the scent out and I have even returned an item because the scent wouldn't wash out. Ebay should require cl...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combined shipping request, no response

Hi, I recently requested combined shipping for two small, lightweight items that I put in my shopping cart on May 20th. As it was late night, I went to bed, hoping to pay for the items this morning, with combined shipping. I've messaged the seller 3 ...

Seller using the same photos for multiple listings of rare bags

Should I be concerned that a seller is using the exact same/identical photos for multiple listings? I purchased a rare used vintage bag from this seller, and noticed that a day later a new listing was up with the exact same description/photos. The on...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

paying for the items

I have tried for several times to pay my orders, but always failed,the respond is : Sorry something wrong, please try againWhat's the problem with the system ?I have checked my Payment account, that's okay, no problem with the data.

Resolved! Can we "force" a search word?

Is there anyway to "force" eBay search to only search for a specific word? At one time, if you put a word into quotes then you only got results with that word in the title. Since when does an algorithm know better what I want? If I take the time to p...

I need help with an item I didn't receive

I ordered an item. I paid through paypal. Waited a few weeks and never received anything. Now Ebay says the order number doesn't exist. But paypal shows it. I can't speak to an agent at ebay without a legit order number. What do I do?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors