Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scammer

I bought a product but the scammer shows that the product was delivered with a different shipping delivery code, when I talk to ebay customer service it says that there is proof of delivery and when I contact dhl I get a different address and name in...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

is DHL eCommerce like UPS SurePost?

When I click on Track Package, I see the tracking number and DHL Global Mail. The last update at 6:07pm April 30, yesterday, saysTENDERED TO DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDER, ALLOW 1-3 DAYS FOR UPDATES FOR PACKAGES WITHIN THE US Who is the Delivery Service ...

eBay removed my feedback

A seller first ignored my request to cancel an order (which I made less than 15 minutes after I placed the order), sent the order anyway, and then refused to engage me on return, even though 'free rerturns' was listed on his site. He even told me "ca...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advanced Search

When enter an item in advanced search and hit sold/complete it is auto checking "by seller" and putting my ebay name in there and of course, coming up with no items. I have to manually go down and uncheck by seller. Is there a glitch or something I n...

VENDEN, LUEGO PIDEN DEVOLUCIÓN A DHL , ABREN SOLICITUD A EBAY Y SE QUEDAN CON ARTÍCULO Y DINERO

Compré un artículo en EBAY el vendedor utilizó el envío por DHL, luego solicitó a DHL la devolución mintiendo que me negué a recibirlo, luego abrió solicitud a EBAY y EBAY decidió no darme reembolso, finalmente el vendedor se quedó con el artículo y ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

do not purchase from seller

This seller is a NASTY individual who claims he mailed my item, yet I never received it. He shipped it the cheapest way according to the Post Office and therefore, I have no protection for something I paid for but do not have. The seller never repson...

eBay is becoming the best place for scam sellers

I have been buying on eBay for many years, but in the last 2 months alone I have lost over $200 due to fraudulent sellers. The last time the seller provided me with a tracking number for a package that was already on the way at the time of my order, ...

Resolved! Turn off automatic payment

I’ve been bidding on a local record store liquidation taking place on eBay. When I win, I am charged on my credit card instantly. The seller, who I spoke to today in person, insists that he offers a 5-day payment grace period in order to combine ship...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 41 replies
  • 4 helpful

Why don't American buyers purchase at a virtual address in a non-tax state such as New Hampshire?

Why don't American buyers purchase at a virtual address in a non-tax state such as New Hampshire and then ask the USPS to forward it to their real address so they can avoid value added taxes while purchasing?me myself i have a tax ID so i can avoid i...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Appeal Denied

In late March, I was attempting to purchase Silent Hill 3 from seller After an initial return to sender, the seller claimed to have reshipped it to my adress. It is now April 30th and I have not seen my package. I had sent an appeal to eBay and they ...

131 Days No Item No Contact from Seller

Paid for a guitar body on December 13, 2023 with an extended shipping time (from Dec to Feb) because items are made to order. Since Dec 22, 2023 the seller has not responded to any of my messages nor, of course have I recieved the item. The only mess...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors