I PUCHASED 9 VOLT BATTERIES  FROM SELLER

HE SENT ME THE WRONG ONES AND RFEFUSES TO HELP

YOU MUST KEEP FAR AWAY FROM THIS SELLER

DOES NOT WANT TO SEND ME A RETURN LABEL

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

DISHONEST SELLER

Go to your purchase history and click return item and select, the item doesn't match the description as the reason.
The seller will have 3 days to accept the return and pay return shipping or refund without returning.
If they don't, return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

DISHONEST SELLER

So you have never read the MBG? Did you know that you have 30 days after the delivery date to open an item not as described case?

ALL buyers need to learn how to use the MBG.   Why not take advantage of the protection eBay offers buyers? 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

DISHONEST SELLER

Did you open a return as not as described or are you just messaging the seller? If you are just messaging the seller that's not how returns work.
This is how it works…

Go into your purchase history, click the drop down menu it will either say RETURN THIS ITEM or MORE ACTIONS. 

Next click doesn’t match pictures or description.

You may be required to upload a picture, after that you can click submit, complete return. 
Your seller has 2 days to issue a return label or refund, if by day 4 you don’t receive a return label or refund. You can go back to the case and that’s when you can ask eBay to step in. 

When the seller accepts your return, issues you a label, you have x amount of days to return the item. Once the return has been delivered to the seller, the seller has 2 days to refund. If that doesn't happen on day 3 you can ask eBay to step in for assistance.
Good luck. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

DISHONEST SELLER

I did open a return

the problem is you must take

a picture

my phone does not take pictures

not every cell phone takes a picture

there is no way around this

i contacted the seller

and asked for a return label

he refuses to do anything

ASK YOURSELF WHAT KIND OF PERSON

WOULD DO THIS???

THERE IS ONLY ONE ANSWER

HE SENT ME THE WRONG ITEM

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

DISHONEST SELLER

Copy a photo from the listing and use it to start the return.

Have a great day
Message 6 of 6
latest reply