Antiques and Research
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! What is this? Silver stitch on frame?

I'm trying to figure out what this frame is for, the only thing I can come up with is that it is a small antique purse frame that has been soldered into a flat open position. About 3 1/2 inches in total length. Only mark is a right facing lion passan...

Help evaluate antique clocks.

I got this watch from a man whose ancestors worked in the palace of Nicholas 2 (1903-1915)I want to know the price in the experts.The watch is made of silver and works great.

Sharing Recent eBay Find - c1908 Speedboat Photo

https://www.ebay.com/itm/photo-1910-Secret-Boat-Works-race-boat-PHOTOGRAPHER-George-Miskin-Bay-City-MI/333237458795?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649This was an interesting pick up I received Friday…Q. What does this photo lo...

1909 Motoboat Mag ET.jpg 20190630_142534.jpg 20190630_142545.jpg CROP.jpg

Is this early 19th century or just made to look old? Serpentine front, clawfoot dresser

The back makes me think it is older but there are staples holding the beveled mirror in place. Maybe that was replaced? It does look really good for a piece that I think might be at least 50 years old or older. I think it is a reproduction of a much ...

fullsizeoutput_2c5c.jpeg CR7mk161SRWWVhrfwGFAOQ.jpg JAckYbw3TKmz5rk%nYgoRg.jpg WxuelOVmSt+i42mlFXElvg.jpg

Need help identifying an old KOC sword

Does anybody around here know a good resource/forum to find information on antique swords? Specifically an old ceremonial Knights of Columbus piece I have in my possession. Thanks y'all! P.S. Cross posted in Military Collectibles for maximum reasearc...