cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

glass bottles

countrychick60548
Enthusiast
Does anyone know what the best book out there is for looking up values of glass bottles. My local antique store has a couple but they aren't very good. OR, how about a website with a search engine where I can put in the bottle information and it could tell me a little about it? I have a fabulous Cocaine bottle from boston and i'd like to find out some info. Probably late 1800's, maybe very early 1900.
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re glass bottles

Morning Folks......Kathleen......A few from the Coast here., Milton Aerial Water works..marble in neck...44 varities.. Clarks Harbour Soda Water Bottle....Extremely RARE Jordans Milk Bottle..Kentville....., 15 Gingerbeer Bottles from Cape Breton-Nova Scotia....some high as $5,000..; Sold my Ginger Beer Bottle Collection aprox 150 few years back,but only collected Maritime Provinces...from 1900 -back to aprox 1650 when forts were built here along coast .Its a big subject,with many varities-makers from just the Eastern Seaboard.
Message 16 of 22
latest reply

Re glass bottles

Doug....Thanks for posting.Its good to have input from other parts of country.This is what makes a great board.
Message 17 of 22
latest reply

Re glass bottles

Morning Folks.........Just picked up an old Bitters Bottle.....Dr.Cunningham-Annoplis Royal.Nova Scotia-Bitters............Cant find any information.Value.Thanks
Message 18 of 22
latest reply

Re glass bottles

Here are the best sellers for Bitters bottles on eBay recently... http://search-completed.ebay.com/bitters-bottle_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQcatrefZC6QQfclZ3QQfisZ2QQfromZR10QQ... I can't find Dr Cunningham though. I looked in my Hugh Cleveland Bottle Pricing Guide, no go. Sorry. 😞
Message 19 of 22
latest reply

Re glass bottles

Thanks for help...cant seem to turn up any information.
Message 20 of 22
latest reply

Re glass bottles

bayroof
Enthusiast
Might that bottle be a Burnett's Cocaine bottle? 6 inches tall square edged with rounded top?
Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Re glass bottles

HMMMM.......possible,thanks
Message 22 of 22
latest reply