cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Vintage HuGe Paper Cutter!!

anquiquest
Enthusiast
Happy New Year everyone. I recently acquired (or re-acquired -from my daughter) a HuGe vintage paper cutter that was my father's in his business 15+ years ago & way..before...!! I really don't know what ro do with it - if I list it, it will definitely have to be professionally shipped because it is extremely heavy!! ~~Without yet measuring it exactly, it looks to be between 2 to 3 feet square, all wood with surface grid markings all over both directions in half inches or so, ...and a huge,long side cutter - in a gold-brass color trim. DOES THIS ITEM SOUND FAMILIAR TO ANYONE? It is oh-so-nice, and oh-so-hard to put in storage, so someone who sees this item as a boon to their unique business atmosphere could only want it. - Grrrrr, I used to use it "a lot" when I worked with my father in his sign business. (See my Old-time signs & tools eBay guide) Any suggestions as to how to deal with listing & especially SHIPPING (?) this type of item? ? ?
Annie (anquiquest)"one who searches" Colorado doll & scrap artist,"junque"collector, aging vagabond!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re Very Vintage HuGe Paper Cutter!!

Welcome aboard........Thanks for posting.Taking a look at it.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Looks like it might sell! For shipping, you need to weigh it , choose "calculated shipping" option when listing it, enter it's weight & a few shipping options & eBay will show each buyer what it will cost to ship to them. Check out these completed listings & see how they handled the shipping. You could also do one cost to ship to anywhere in the US... http://completed.shop.ebay.com/items/vintage-paper-cutter_W0QQ_nkwZvintageQ20paperQ20cutterQQLHQ5fCo... Good Luck to You! :) Kathleen
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

anquiquest
Enthusiast
😄 THANK So Much, EveryOne = I looked up your links!!!
Annie (anquiquest)"one who searches" Colorado doll & scrap artist,"junque"collector, aging vagabond!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply