cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The break room

annistonauction_1
Enthusiast
This is the place for any subject chit chat. Discussions about antiques, collectibles, collections, or simply to ask a question. Barry
Message 1 of 412
latest reply
411 REPLIES 411

Re: The break room

johndeeregurl61
Enthusiast
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL --
Message 286 of 412
latest reply

johndeeregurl61
Enthusiast
Message 287 of 412
latest reply

Photobucket Welcome to the group Ellie! eBay & eBay groups are a bit slow at this time of year, bear with us! My brick & mortar store sales are through the roof! Thought we were supposed to be in a recession...?:| Anyway, that's keeping me super busy. I was in re-stocking at 10PM on a Saturday night, had to or the shelves would be empty! Photobucket ~Kathleen
Message 288 of 412
latest reply

Hey, Kat, you still saving that cheapo milkglass for me? I need to restock my store shelves. I ain't got hardly nuttin to sell! My sales have been through the roof, too! I can't figure it out. Sold every piece of Elvis stuff I had, original from the '70s and repro's, too! I'm even selling elegant glassware!
Message 289 of 412
latest reply

johndeeregurl61
Enthusiast
--
Message 290 of 412
latest reply

johndeeregurl61
Enthusiast
--
Message 291 of 412
latest reply

Great Design....10.25 here on east coast,heavy rain.......Have a good Day.
Message 292 of 412
latest reply

Photobucket Don't you just hate it when your real job gets in the way of your antiquing?? ;) Sorry so busy lately! ~Kathleen
Message 293 of 412
latest reply

Dave, I've been picking up pieces here & there for $1 or under. Can you wait until I get a whole bunch to make it worth shipping them? I'll keep searching! :) Kat
Message 294 of 412
latest reply

Same with me, my real job is always in the way! Coming up to PA in my truck around Labor Day for a couple weeks. Need to hit the fleas and malls to restock. Save me some cheap stuff, PA!
Message 295 of 412
latest reply

johndeeregurl61
Enthusiast
--
Message 296 of 412
latest reply

johndeeregurl61
Enthusiast
--
Message 297 of 412
latest reply

johndeeregurl61
Enthusiast
--
Message 298 of 412
latest reply

Morning Folks...........
Message 299 of 412
latest reply

Photobucket
DAVE! When you get back to Pa., can we meet somewhere in the middle for lunch/shopping/ and to give you your box? That would be fun, I enjoyed our trip to Addamstown a lot! :) ~Kathleen
Message 300 of 412
latest reply