cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to collectors Groups- Antique & Collectibles Seller AzEstatesale

Hi, I have been selling off my folks HUGE (large house 4 garages/storage rooms) Estate over the last couple of years.  I never knew there were groups like this so that I may share my store information, and info about new items.  

My store is AzEstatesale.  My folks traveled extensively so much of what I have is ethnic antiques and vintage items.  Many items are from the early 1960's when they lived in Tuba City, on the Navajo reservation here in AZ.  My Dad was an engineer in the military, so they were sent all over, until we kids started school.  

They lived in AZ since the early 60's, (later in Glendale) and the last 30 years or so in Northern AZ.   Mom became quite the collector, we couldn't get her to give anything up, thus the huge number of items I sell.

In addition, my aunt passed away just over a year ago, and my cousin has asked that I sell her vintage jewelry collection.  Much of it is costume, but some are quite beautiful.  Also, on occasion my wife finds a great deal on new items (right now there are some necklaces for Valentines Day) and passes the savings on to ebay buyers.

Right now, I am looking for a way to let the ebay AVON collectors know that I have listed over 30, brand new, unopened items from the late 70's and early 80's.  All items are listed at .99, some which are currently selling for $40 or more right now.

Yes, my prices are low, but I am in no way an expert on antiques and collectables, so most of the research and cleaning is left up to the buyer.

So please add me to your favorites and sign up for my newsletter, as I do try and send an email a few times a month with information on new inventory.

Thanks for letting me share and I hope to do business with you soon.

Rudy

AzEstatesale

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0