cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

members old and new

I was just looking at the amount of members and the amount of posting. It has gotten very low. I was wondering if we should try to invite more members to join. So many people have so much knowledge and I am sure they would enjoy posting questions and info. I enjoy belonging to a group though my time is limited sometimes I just peek at any new info. Any ideas on what could jump start this group. Another group I visit sometimes has a category of the week and other members post photos of items that fit that category. It is fun and you get to see so many different photos. Perhaps contests would be interesting. I could cough up a prize or two. This is a wonderful group with great members and I would just like to see a little more participation
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

members old and new

aunteunie
Enthusiast
My daughter's mother-in-law just gave me about 4 lbs of old jewelry... lots of 925 silver and a bunch of interesting 'love child' jewelry from the 60's. And a pair of earrings in 925 silver with a strange 'cab.' When I get a photo, I'll post it on here and y'all can tell me what it is! Bettyellen
Message 31 of 31
latest reply