Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Anyone know old Mexican Eagle Marks?

I have an old Mexican Sterling Silver Mens Ring with a large dark green mottled stone. I would like to know who made it. It has an Eagle mark 186. I have been thru all the list and can not find any reference to the eagle mark 186.I am hoping someone ...

Help with Cameos 3

Hi, I am new to cameos... I have these three and I'm trying to date and value them. I have noticed that cameos don't seem to sell for much, but I still need help with them. They all have the curved back and are cool to the touch, and are not dull whe...

Benrus Watch Information

Hey All, Just wondering if anyone can give me some information about this watch I purchased today. I am just looking to get a close time range when you think it was from or any details on it. I searched Google for a similar style Benrus watch but cou...

What in the world is this?

Does anybody have any idea what this is? I bought it at an estate sale just out of curiosity. The lady said it had always been in her family (she was in her 70s) and she didn't know if it was supposed to be a HUGE pendant or what exactly what is was....

what.jpg what2.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Identifying These (Coral?) Beads

Hello everyone! I posted this in another group as well, but wanted to try here also because everyone here is always so helpful. Does anyone have any advice as to the type of beads? I did the usual coral tests - The color doesn't come off with acetone...

Identifying this mystery mark.

Hi, I hope I am posting in the correct place. Could someone please help me to identify this makers mark? I've looked high and low. The piece is a Jelly Belly lapel pin. The mark appears to be a castle or Church r Towers in a circle. Thank you so much...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors