Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AJH mark on large necklace

Hey all, im hoping someone can help me identify this necklace. Its very large, approximately 3" long for the pendant alone. It looks like copper and handmade by hammering or repousse. Its got a leather cord for the necklace and its marked AJH in a re...

Help with this little horse pin please

This is a really nice little guy!I don't know much about it..it was in an old jewlery box that had belonged to my great grandmotherYes, I know that doesn't mean its really old....I do know that she and my great grandfather had taken a trip to Mexico ...

Help on identifying the maker of this brooch

Hello, I recently acquired this brooch. I thought it may be by W.B Kerr but :1.its not hollow as all the other brooches I have come across 2. The mark at the back is not clearly seen as a hatchet 2. There is no number under the word STERLING4. It's q...

Help with vintage cluster gem cocktail ring.

Hi gang. I recently acquired this vintage ring at an online estate auction, and have 2 questions. Is this truely a vintage ring, and is it gold? It was sold as a victorian 14k ring. Not sure of the era, but questioning the claim it is 14k. It is a bi...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help identify old cuff bracelet

I got this several years ago from an estate sale. Cuff bracelet that measures 4 1/2" long. Could be silver. It has 5 different panals of designs. Weighs 8.4 ounces. Missing the pin closure. I was doing some searching about a year ago and found a very...

Resolved! Please help- Is this jewelry, what is it?

I have this adorble piece but I have no idea what it is. There is a girl on one end and a butterfly on the other end. I believe this is brass. There are soldering marks on the back. It measures 3" across. Any ideas?? Thanks so much for any input at a...

what is "ASTORLOID STERLING"

Although this isn't jewelry, I am hoping someone here knows what it is. I have a 13" x 4" hand mirror marked "ASTROLOID STERLING" but I believe it MAY be brass? Is astroloid a plating process or is it the name of a silver company? I couldn't find any...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors