cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible Schreiner brooch - book pc stones - posting here also

I've posted this on 2 other jewelry boards and am hoping that @beekeeper_42  will respond.  I thought it wouldn't hurt to post here as well, maybe hit up some other experts.  🙂

A brooch with the same open coffin shape blue stones is seen in the photo I'll post that @old.crows.nest 

shared from her book and also the Schreiner book at this link..

https://fliphtml5.com/dbsqj/olzt/basic/78-79

I have the brooch in  my photos plus 1 clip earring.  The green marquise stones are mounted pointy side up.  The cluster pieces on brooch are a wire over design.  The setting on brooch looks different than the item in the book but the single earring I have has the same cluster design as my brooch.

I have more photos posted here:

Very unique piece & 'stones' Any ideas on maker? - Page 2 - The eBay Community

I'm looking for confirmation that the brooch is Schreiner? and/or if anyone has ever seen this piece before?

Thanks so much!

20210805_140235.jpgScreenshot (321).png20210811_151820.jpg20210811_154517.jpg20210805_140249.jpg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Possible Schreiner brooch - book pc stones - posting here also

Got an answer from beekeeper_42 here:

Re: Never seen 'stones' like this-possibly Schrein... - The eBay Community

He said it is Schreiner. 🙂

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Whoooooo hoooooo!!! Let us know when you list it!! Congrats and GOOD LUCK!!!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

will do, though I'm waiting for the lady from whom I got it, to sell me the rest of the lot - I'm hoping the other earring will be in the rest of that lot!  🙂

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Ohh me too!! That would be huge. Crossing fingers. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

HI there, there is a Schreiner Research Facebook group, one of the members is the one who wrote the Schreiner book.  They also will allow you to submit a photograph to confirm, once you have read through the files and are stumped.  There is lots of info on there, but with the brooch the pin stop is the big piece so maybe there will be some helpful info on that site , best of luck,  it does have similar qualities but would need better close up pictures.  I will try to find the Facebook link. 

Vestelles
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I did send an email to Schreinery.com as well as some photos through their website for the facebook group.

I haven't heard from them yet, though I did tell them that beekeeper had confirmed it is one of theirs, so not sure if they'll still get back to me or not.

I have an account but do not 'do' facebook - deactivated account.

Thank you for the input.  🙂

Message 7 of 7
latest reply