cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help identifying these two pieces

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me identify these two pieces of jewelry.  One is is tribal looking brooch.  The face feels like a glass material and it has a c hook.  The other is a filigree pendant necklace that has a topaz glass stone with a diamond looking stone.  On the back, it looks like the stone was screwed in. The gold does not stick to a magnet.  What would I list these under as far as catagory and what would be a good start bid?  These two have me stumped.  any information would be appreciated.

Thanks! ;o)

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Need help identifying these two pieces

I haven't figured out how to get more than one picture uploaded at a time.  So please bare with me.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

your face brooch looks to be by Elzac.  There should be a design patent somewhere. Im pretty sure Ive seen it in a book too.

The second looks to be a revival piece designed after the early 20th century campho glass pieces

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Here is a very similar piece on etsy for $220. The pin and face are mounted differently but the pattern is very close.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/165340227/vintage-tribal-face-mask-golden-lucite?ref=market

——————————————o00o——°(_)°——o00o————————————————

Message 6 of 6
latest reply