cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mysterious Man in the Moon Pendant. Who made him? Where's he from? WHO is he?!

Hello all. This is my first time joining a forum like this, which means I'm pretty desperate for help. I'm hoping someone here can.

It's a pendant IDENTICAL to the one my hero wore before he passed away. He wore it every day for decades and Property Room was the only place I found it. It was never sold and yet, they don't have item anymore. M. Barr Jewelers (where it came from) also had ZERO information on it's origin, who made it, when and where...nothing. It's a complete mystery.

Can anyone offer assistance? Maybe someone knows something...

Man in the Moon.jpg

14k-34g-crescent-man-in-the-moon-stars-circle-yellow-gold-charmpendant-888888940_5112016183416611769.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Mysterious Man in the Moon Pendant. Who made him? Where's he from? WHO is he?!

I believe the maker of this pendant is Michael Anthony. I have found a few other moon pendants by him, and the mark looks like a match to me.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Mysterious Man in the Moon Pendant. Who made him? Where's he from? WHO is he?!

I also found this exact pendant for sale on the other E site, if you search for Michael Anthony moon pendant, I'm sure you will find it as well.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply