cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help identifying this old looking earrings

Hi there, can someone help me out identifying this vintage Screwback earrings? They look REALLY old. They have a women on them and I can't seem to find any markings on them. They are a bit tarnished and old looking. If anyone can help me identify these I would REALLY appreciate it. Possibly the year too? Thanks so much!!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: I need help identifying this old looking earrings

There seems to be something on the back where the screw meets the fixed lobe section.  

Could you unwind the screw all the way and let us know if there are numbers or a name there? 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi--I do not know of these however, I have been searching and will let you know

sincerely,

Matilda

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hi there, I just unscrewed and I still do not see any numbers or marking weird. It's driving me nuts trying to figure out what kind of these earrings these may be! Thanks for replying to me I appreciate it. If any of you guys happen to figure this out please let me know. Thanks so much 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thanks Matilda! I appreciate it 🙂 I found these from my  great grandmothers old jewerly it's driving me crazy trying to figure out what these are. Thank you for replying!!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Might target your search for "Gibson girl" and find something close.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for your reply and input! You all are very kind. I will look into "Gibson girl" as well. If anyone else finds anything more i appreciate it. The Gibson girl looks kind of similar, I will keep searching 🙂 thank you

Message 7 of 7
latest reply