cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings! Need Help ID this HUGE Pink Rhinestone Set: Juliana? Haskell?

Hello all! I'm back with some pieces from my Sister's Collection; and she has some FABULOUS Vintage Pieces! I'd love your Expert Opinion on the maker of this HUGE Brooch and Earring Set. Brooch is 3". Also what are those "Dimpled" glass iridescent pieces called? Can't  seem to find any. Thanks for your help!

IMG_9105.jpgIMG_9106.jpg

Curious Minds want to Know
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Greetings! Need Help ID this HUGE Pink Rhinestone Set: Juliana? Haskell?

I did find a similar one on Ebay....my phone wouldn't let me log in...but they didn't have a brand listed either, I think they called it molded glass.  Here's the Ebay Item #..... 275569893904  unbranded pink AB Art Glass molded petals brooch.  Hope that helps.  I took a screen shot of your item and then I searched for Ebay images. 🙂 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Definitely not Juliana.  They "pool" their soldering together which is very visible in the back of the brooch.  This may just be a nice unmarked brooch that you may never learn the maker of.  It is beautiful though! 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Nice!  Could be Weiss or Beau Jewels as they used alot of rivets on the back of their Jewelry.  Try researching under those Makers.  Good Luck.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Thanks so much!  Please any idea on what the iridescent glass with Dimples are called? Molded? Carved? Thx so much!

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Perhaps the 'dimpled' stones are givre glass? I agree with the previous respondent...definitely not Julianna but a lovely set  none the less. It's heart breaking how much gorgeous stuff is out thee with no attributing marks!

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Hi! I’ve seen giver glass that is beautiful but none dimpled. I did find an “easter egg” glass brooch that was close!

Researching unsigned vintage jewelry is a lot of work😬And so many unsigned beauties! Thank you 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Lava glass maybe? Judy Lee also used riveted construction just throwing it out there. I could be wrong

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I did find a similar one on Ebay....my phone wouldn't let me log in...but they didn't have a brand listed either, I think they called it molded glass.  Here's the Ebay Item #..... 275569893904  unbranded pink AB Art Glass molded petals brooch.  Hope that helps.  I took a screen shot of your item and then I searched for Ebay images. 🙂 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Oh, thanks so much for your trouble! I did use Google Photos to find similar. It seems rather scarce. Mine said "Easter Egg" glass. I'll take a look at yours and let you know!

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Linda, I sent a Reply, but not sure it went through. This brooch is Identical! Mine has matching earrings, which will help when I list it. From my sister's collection of "Jewels!" 🙂 I'll probably be back with more questions!
Thanks again!

Tradersuz

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Glad I could help.  I love searching for old jewelry, but it can be very cumbersome to find a match.   🙂   Enjoy your treasures. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply